Friday, July 13, 2007

Next Saturday I will be on my way to having visited 18 countries!!! I head across the pond to Edinburgh, Scotland first then will make my way down to London, England. I am so flipping excited... although the sheer thought of working in pounds as opposed to euros makes me cringe. It is something like 2 euro for every pound or something crazy like that... that is like 2. 60 canadian for every pound! But it is gonna be worth it! Bekah and I will travel scotland together and have mighty adventures then she will be heading to whales to see family friends and I will be going to London to visit Aaron (from windsor) haha that sounds like that should be his offical title like... jesus of nazareth... aaron of windsor (no, that was not blasphamy or a bad joke... jesus was the only person i would think of who was called by a place) so yes, more great tales to come!

ps. i just discovered that the place i work is online so check it www.frontdoorpub.com

No comments: