Thursday, May 24, 2007

Alive

Hello everyone... Yes I am still alive but no I do not have the internet... which my landlord did not tell me about until it was too late... i hope to get it back within the next few weeks but until then my number is 011 353 85 788 6417 you can text me from Canada too

Sorry about the lack of info, the cliffs of moher were amazing but i will have to write more about it when i have more time to write... in other news i am super excited because Csongi ( my host brother from Hungary) will be arriving on June 2nd!!!

Will write again soon
take care and stay safe all!

1 comment:

Globetrotter said...

Brittany,
Am glad to find your blog eventually! Hope you get back yr internet very soon so you can keep us all updated :D
I`ll be a loyal reader of yrs as of now and in case Csongi forgets to keep us posted we can still figure out what`s going on in the world of the irish greenery by reading yrs:)
Take care and blog on!